We could tell you about the specifications of our amplifiers, but specifications are just facts. We’re interested in feelings. That’s why Marantz amplifiers are ‘invisible’ – they adds nothing to the music signal that wasn’t intended by the musician, but they keep the loudspeaker under total control, exactly how it is intended. So you can enjoy the feeling to the fullest!
This full discrete current feedback integrated amplifier is perfect for audiophiles.
- Inputs for up to 9 sources, including DVD player and LD player
- 5.1 channel pre-out for connecting higher powered external amplifiers
- Multi-room capability extends to second video output
- Dedicated RF input for realising full potential of laserdisc format
- Informative on-screen menus apply to single and multi-room set-ups
- Wide choice of optical and coaxial digital inputs for optimum cable connections and set-up
- 50 presets on all wavebands, for instant recall of favourite stations
- Non-tarnishing gold plated terminals
- Learnable Remote Control RC2000mkII
Fully balanced monaural power amplifier with instantaneous current supply capability.
- Fully balanced monaural power amplifier with instantaneous current supply capability
- Choke input system to prevent noise from the amplifier as well as noise reduction from the primairy winding resulting in a clean power supply
- The ultra low impedance amplifier with Super Ring Power transformer, low impedance electrolytic capacitor, a very large gauge cable, and the thick pattern PCB all contribute in supplying the required power
- Reference Series full balanced monaural power amplifier
- Fully re-worked and re-voiced version of famous MA-9S1
- Ultra stabile power output of 300 Watts at 8 Ohms RMS and 600 Watts at 4 Ohm RMS
- Current Feedback technology for fast and accurate signal handling
- Audiophile 2-stage circuit concept for best signal to noise ratio of 120dB
- Instantaneous current delivery capability
- Current peak level capability of incredible 150 ampere
- Marantz' newly developed HDAMs for Super Audio (HDAM SA)
- Shielded Super Ring Core power transformer and Shottky barrier diodes
- Choke input system to reduce rectifier harmonic noise
- Ultra low impedance amplifier
- Rigid multi layer chassis construction with aluminium front and side panels
- Multi-layer solid copper plated chassis, rear panel and system block shielding
- One balanced and two unbalanced inputs (selectable)
- Two low impedance WBT speaker terminals for bi-wiring
- Blue illuminated power meter (switchable)
New premium design offers contemporary balanced design with user-friendly button layout and LCD display.
- New premium design offers contemporary balanced design with user-friendly button layout and LCD display.
- Current feedback amplification offers excellent frequency response and superb sonic performance for the highest standard such as SACD.
- High quality linear volume control offers wide bandwidth without degrading signal quality and dynamics.
- Floating control bus enables audiophile multi channel upgradeability.
- Current Feedback HDAMs achieving a more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound reproduction regardless the amount of channels.
- Customized components for superb sound quality.
- Super Ring power transformer offers ultra low vibration and leakage flux keep the signal sharp and minimizes internal electro magnetic distortion.
- Copper plated chassis with copper shielding eliminates all possible radiation interference which can have a negative effect on the sound quality.
- Choke input power supply offers reduced rectifier harmonic noise.