Designed from the ground up, the new “Marantz 2016 AVR Remote” is a brand new app for iPhone, iPad and Android, that will give you an unprecedented level of command and control over the latest generation of Marantz AV Receivers (due to hardware differences, older models are not supported with this app. Please check the model compatibility list below; if your model is not listed, please download our previous “Marantz Remote App”). Along with many new features, the graphics and user interface have been completely overhauled.
Control the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and settings. With a new landscape orientation control screen for tablet devices you can easily browse and navigate through your network music services or personal digital music collection with ease, and at the same time view now-playing information and cover art all on a single screen.
Our new playback system allows you to easily build your own personal music playlists on the fly with the ability to Drag & Drop files into your queue, or tap to “Play Now”, “Play Next”, “Play Next and Replace Queue” or “Add to End of Queue”. You can then save your queue as a playlist for easy recall. With the new Marantz 2016 AVR Remote, your smart device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
"Because Music Matters"
Compatible Marantz Models (*1, *2)
2016 New model
Network AV Receiver: NR1607 and up
Network AV Pre-Amplifier AV7702mkII
Network AV Receiver: SR7010, SR6010, SR5010, NR1606, NR1506
Not compatible with Marantz models other than the above models. Please use Marantz Remote App for previous Marantz models which support App control.
- All brand new designed screen graphics
- Powerful queue playback system for Music Server and music files stored in your mobile device
- Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Internet Radio and Music Server
- ECO Mode setting
- Option settings (Sleep Tone, Channel Level etc.) and Selected Setup Features
- Marantz Blu-ray Player Control when your Marantz AVR is connected to Marantz Blu-ray UD7007/5007 with HDMI cable
- Marantz CD Control when your Marantz AVR is connected to Marantz CD Player with a remote cable
- Viewing User manuals
- Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish.) (*3)
*1: A firmware update for your Marantz product is may be needed, please update the firmware via the system setup menu. (General > Firmware) If the App doesn't work well, please try to reboot your mobile device, unplug the power cord of the main unit and reinsert into the power outlet or check your home network.
*2: Please set "Network Control" to "ON" in your product via the system setup menu to use this app. (Network > Network Control)
*3: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.