For the videophile who accepts nothing but the best, Marantz is proud to introduce the VP-10S1.
- Three chip DMD projector with performance improvements on important areas like, low noise, color saturation and accuracy, motion artifacts and smoothness, brightness and contrast ratio.
- Faroudja Video Processing: award winning video processing technologies, delivering stunning video performance for all video sources (component, S-video and composite).
- 14-bit Digital gamma processing enables 4,4 Trillion color gradations possible.
- Custom made Minolta Optics with reliable, highly accurate lens for the best edge to edge linearity and image quality.
- Marantz design ORCA filter for color correcting the light to create a flat wide spectrum in which to work from. Sealed optical path and double sealed cabinet structure with zero light spill and the convenience of not having to replace filters.
- Extensive picture adjustment possibilities adaptation to personal taste, environment and sources enable you to have reference home theater video quality under all circumstances, including flexibility in installation.
- DVi-D video input (with HDCP)for offers a high quality, full bandwidth, uncompressed digital video signal transmission from a (Marantz) digital source like a DVD player.
- Automatic color temperature adjustment after lamp changes
After the continuing evolution and success of the VP-12 series, people were asking, ?how much better can it possibly get??
- True HD DLP video projector with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- State of the art 1080p performance with over 2 Mio pixels
- New 10-bit Gennum Video Exellence Processing (VXP) GF9351
- Tru Motion HD and FineE dge for the best progressive images
- Reality Expansion for best natural coloured pictures with over 1 billion gradation
- Fidelity Engine for details and clarity
- CEC (Chroma Error Compensation) technology for sharp edges
- Native contrast ratio of over 6500:1 without any dynamic contrast circuitry
- Selectable IRIS (full open and cat eye) by remote
- 200 Watts DC SHP lamp with 2000 hours lamp life
- Custom made reference setting optics from Minolta-Konica
- Wide lens shift range Up 165%, Down 85%
- Newly developed 7-segment colour wheel with neutral density (ND) filter
- Sealed optical path and double sealed cabinet structure
- Two High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) inputs
- Two HD ready analogue component inputs
- Extensive picture adjustment possibility
- RS232c port, remote bus and trigger for system integration
OUT OF THIS WORLD! The beautiful bright images produced by the VP-12S2 video projector bring movies to life before your eyes.
- 2600:1 Contrast Ratio
- High Definition (1280 x 720), DMD? Semiconductor
- Newly Developed Custom Optics by Minolta
- Texas Instruments Digital Light Processing? Technology
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 700 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- Brightness Uniformity: 90%
- No Halo Effect
- Lens Up/Down Shift Construction
- Sealed Optical Path
- No Light Leakage (Double Sealed Cabinet Structure)
- Extremely Quiet (Noise Cancelling Construction, Sealed Color Wheel Motor)
- Long Life Lamp (Average 2000 Hours)
It is our continued strive to offer superiour home cinema projection, with the Marantz VP-12S3 you will enjoy a truly superiour bigscreen presentation.
- Latest HD2 FMV panel displays PAL progressive and HD sources with breathtaking sharpness, detail and contrast
- Faroudja Video Processing award winning video processing technologies, delivering stunning video performance for all video sources (component, S-video and composite).
- Custom made Minolta Optics ensures reliable, highly accurate lens for the best edge to edge linearity and image quality
- High speed, large color wheel for highly accurate, faithfull color reproduction and unparallelled color saturation
- Extensive picture adjustment possibilities enables adaptation to personal taste, environment and sources enable you to have reference home theater video quality under all circumstances, including flexibility in installation
- Noise cancellation elements; aluminum construction with a specially engineered path for the air flow and sealed color
- wheel motor for superior low noise operation characteristics
- Sealed optical path and double sealed cabinet structure
- offers zero light spill and the convenience of not having to replace filters
The VP-12S4 will make your jaw drop with the smoothest, most seamless and lifelike image ever delivered from a single chip solid state video projector.
- HD2+ DC3 (Dark Chip version 3), smoother surface, reduced distance >>> higher contrast, smoother image, 3 dimensional picture.
- Connectivity with 2x HDMI (DVI by adapters possible), 2x Component, S-Video, composite, VGA, RS232, 2x Trigger out, remote control bus
- Full video adjustment on all inputs including HDMI
- Extended Lens shift, 200% up, 100% down (from axial osition 1 full picture high up and a half down)
- New zoom function, factor 1.45, 250cm diagonal > 3,83m to 5,57m (previous 3.27m to 3,80m)
- Less operation noise, high mode 29dB , low mode 27dB
- New remote with direct buttons
- Power Off confirmation, power off button has to been press two times
- Blanking Screens, adjustable masking on button and top, left and right
- Orca filter for true colour reproduction
- 7 segment colour wheel (RGB,RGB, dark green NDF ? natural density filter ? reducing noise in green parts of the image ? human being are most sensible on green and yellow and will easily detect any noise on it) NDF is only affective on dark green images and will not touch the total image at all.
- 200Watt DC super high pressure lamp ? SHP
- Autocalibration ? CT12 ? half the time needed than on S3 (approx. 2 minutes)
- Gennum Video processing ? GF9350 ? VXD ? Visual Excellence Processing
- - motion processing
- - de-interlacer
The Marantz VP4001 is a compact DLP-Projector with a HD-resolution of 720 screenlines.
- HD-Ready DLP-Projector
- High contrast of 6500:1
- In three steps adjustable Iris
- High light output of 1200 Ansi-Lumen
- Silent six segment/5 speed color wheel
- Flexible connectivity incl. HDMI und Component (2x)
- Detailed setup menu with CMS (Color Management System Brilliance Color)
- Electronic vertical lensshift without any loss of quality
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone correction
- RS232 port for update and control functionality
- Remote control with backlight buttons