USB D/A Converters
With no interference from surroundings, headphone listening is increasingly becoming the preferred way for serious audiophiles to enjoy music. With headphones, music is more personal. More intense. More consuming. You become part of the music – absorbed by it. What’s more, you can listen to it as loud as you like. However, the outputs on some devices – especially on computers and portable players – are simply not capable of driving quality headphones to their optimum, since they have only a low-grade Digital-Analogue-Converter (DAC) built-in. That is why Marantz decided to create a new product concept: a separate amplifier stage for headphones.
Amplificador de auscultadores e DAC USB de alta fidelidade. 'Look' clássico num chassis compacto.
Serious Hi-Fi quality USB-DAC and Headphone Amplifier. Elegant classic look in a compact body.
- High quality Headphone amplifier with DAC Mode
- 2x optical, coaxial and USB type B digital inputs capable of 192kHz/24bit
- Native DSD2.8 and 5.6 support
- Asynchronous mode
- High quality D/A converter CS4398
- Jitter remover
- Dual Clock
- Noise isolation for all digital inputs (USB-A, Optical, Coaxial, USB-B)
- HDAM & HDAM-SA2
- Gain control to support wide range of headphones
- Fix and variable RCA output
- iDevice capable front USB input
- Gold plated fix level and variable level RCA output terminals
- Available in black & silvergold