One of the iPod’s greatest charms is its tactile character: you also have total control at your fingertips via the genius user interface. However, when you hook up your iPod to your hi-fi system it’s no longer in your hand – your beloved iPod is anchored to a fixed docking station. But all that is about to change with our iPod dockingstation.
TOTAL COMPATIBILITYThe IS201 generates its own on-screen display via the S-Video output and feeds this to the video switching in an AV system or directly to a TV.
- Compatible with iPod nano, iPod video, iPod mini, iPod photo and iPod (10GB, 15GB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB)
- Creates own OSD information on TV set for ease of use
- Connection case separate from cradle to alleviate cable clutter
- Cradle can be wall mounted
- Comes with dedicated remote control ? or can be controlled via Marantz learning remote
- Multi-connectivity: RC-5 remote in/out; flasher in (RX-7001); RS232; S-Video out; stereo audio out
- Built-in infra-red (IR) receiver so can be used as IR repeater (IR-92 successor) for multi-room or custom installations
stereoanläggning medan du håller din iPod i handen. Via den genialiska IS301 som du pluggar direkt in i iPoden kan du styra alltihop via Bluetooth (A2DP). En separat dockingstation kan användas för att ladda och har USB-kontakt till iTunes på din dator.
- 3-piece new iPod docking station with Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP) module
- Wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth v2.1 and wired via CAT-5
- Wired video streaming via CAT-5
- Compatible with latest iPod (4th and 5th generation), iPod Classic, iPod Touch (1st and 2nd generation), iPod Nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation) and iPod Mini
- Airplane mode supported
- Composite, S-Video and Component video output
- USB connectivity for synchronizing with iTunes
- Built-in IR-receiver
- RS-232 and Marantz Remote bus
- Dedicated remote