SR5010 Product Information Sheet - EN ( 1,13 MB) (2015-06-29)
AV-Receiver (Utgångna modeller)
- Marantz Remote App
- SR5400 OSE
Se olika vinklar >
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (ready)
• 7ch discrete power amplifier, 180 W per channel
• Current Feedback topology and new Marantz HDAM
• Audyssey MultEQ XT auto speaker setup and room calibration
• Latest HDMI version with 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 resolution
• 7+1 HDMI in / 2 out (4K 60Hz, 3D, ARC, HDR, BT2020)
• Full HDCP 2.2 support on all inputs
• Advanced Video Processing with scaling of analogue and digital signals up to 4K
• MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, AIFF
• HD Audio streaming: FLAC 192/24, DSD, ALAC
• Gapless Playback
• Spotify Connect (where available), Internet Radio support, AirPlay
• Setup Assistant and Advanced GUI
• Marantz AVR Remote App for iOS and Android devices
• ECO mode The SR5010 7.2ch Network AV Receiver packs an unbelievable 180W of power per channel, to fill even large home theatres with Marantz sound. With Dolby Atmos you’ll experience revolutionary 3D surround sound, with the ability to create an overhead surround soundfield that dramatically expands the sonic space. And, via a firmware update (available later in 2015), the SR5010 will be able to decode DTS:X soundtracks, which also deliver an immersive 3-dimensional soundspace no matter the number of speakers installed. In addition, it owns very high grade audio components that have been carefully selected. The whole internal circuit further enhances audio quality by delicately handling all signals via the Marantz-own HDAMs (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) in Current Feedback topology before passing them on to the power stage to fire up the connected speakers. Bluetooth and WiFi are built-in so you can enjoy your digital files wherever they are stored. It provides networking DLNA 1.5 facilities for audio streaming including DSD, FLAC HD & AIFF and Gapless, Internet radio, Spotify Connect and AirPlay. With 8 HDMI inputs supporting HDCP 2.2 and 4K Ultra HD Full Rate with HDR and BT.2020 support, the SR5010 features an advanced video processing system with 4K upscaling. A second HDMI output to connect a projector and a TV at the same time, a 7.2 channel pre-out section and the RS232 connection makes the SR5010 even very attractive for custom installation purposes. The SR5010, a true combination of style, power and ease.
Dolby Atmos For decades, movie surround soundtracks have been channel-based. Dolby's revolutionary Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the SR5010, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos-certified up-firing speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding, the SR5010 also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
DTS:X The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. Along with DTS:X decoding, the SR5010 features DTS-HD Master Audio decoding and other DTS audio technologies. DTS:X will be available via future firmware update. For more info, please visit www.marantz.com/dtsx.
Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Equipped with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth wireless streaming connectivity, the SR5010 features an advanced dual antenna RF transceiver system, for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Pandora and Spotify Connect. You can also choose from thousands of internet radio stations around the world, and enjoy music from virtually every genre. The SR5010 also features AirPlay, you can enjoy listing to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and the SR5010 is also DLNA 1.5 certified for compatibility with your home PC or Mac, and features an RJ-45 Ethernet port for wired connection to your network.
Latest HDMI Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible Equipped with 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, the SR5010 incorporates an advanced video section that features the latest HDMI specifications, including support for 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz full rate video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling and 21:9 video pass-through, along with support for 3D content. For compatibility with 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, the SR5010 also features HDCP 2.2 support. The SR5010 also features Audio Return Channel (ARC), which lets you stream audio from your TV via a single HDMI connection (no need for a separate digital audio cable).
Full Specification 4K Ultra HD Compatibility In addition to handling 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution, the SR5010 also features HDR (High Dynamic Range) and Wide Color Gamut compatibility, key components of the BT.2020 4K Ultra HD video specification. The advanced video processor also upscales SD and HD content to 4K resolution for maximum viewing enjoyment.
7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode The power amp section features discrete high current power output devices, identical on all 7 channels for precision soundstage uniformity. Rated at 180 watts per channel, the SR5010 features low impedance drive capability and is compatible with 4 ohm speakers. The Eco mode provides energy savings and features an on-screen Eco meter.
High Grade Audio Components; Marantz HDAM The SR5010 owns very high grade audio components that have been carefully selected. The whole internal circuit further enhances audio quality by delicately handling all signals via the Marantz-own HDAMs in Current Feedback topology before they reach the speakers. Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology found on the company’s Reference Series components provides superior low noise wideband performance in an all-discrete configuration, compared to conventional op amp ICs. HDAM technology provides an ultra-fast slew rate for true wideband response and maximum dynamic range to deliver optimum sound quality with today’s high resolution audio formats.
Audyssey Mult EQ XT Built-In Via the supplied measuring microphone and mic stand, Audyssey MultEQ XT measures all the speakers in your home theater during setup, including the subwoofer, and then generates multiple high precision DSP room acoustic correction filters, which together provide the smoothest and most natural tonal balance, regardless of the brand or model of the various speakers. Audyssey Dynamic Volume features advanced psycho-acoustic processing to deliver clear dialog and wide range sound at reduced volume levels so that you can enjoy theater-level clarity at whatever listening level you choose. Audyssey Dynamic EQ also features advanced DSP processing to deliver full range wide-band response, even at reduced volume levels.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use With our exclusive Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start Guide, you can connect and configure your home theater system quickly and easily. The Setup Assistant features clear on-screen graphics and text that quickly and easily guide you through the setup process, optimizing critical system settings for the best possible sound quality.
New Remote App Download the Marantz AVR Remote App and control the SR5010 with your smartphone, tablet or other smart device. Available in iOS and Android versions, the app lets you easily control and configure the SR5010.
Front Panel USB Port; 2nd HDMI out; Custom Installation options The front panel USB port lets you connect your smartphone or tablet, and is compatible with USB drives and NAS devices. When the SR5010 is switched on, the USB port can simultaneously charge your device, and it features a 5V/1A output, the same output delivered by phone chargers. Another step-up in flexibility becomes obvious by a second HDMI output to connect a projector and a TV at the same time. A 7.2 channel pre-out section and the RS232 connection makes the SR5010 even very attractive for custom installation purposes.
Color Coded Speaker Terminals For easy installation, the SR5010 features a horizontal row of premium loudspeaker connection terminals, and the color coded connection system includes a set of color coded speaker cable labels that helps ensure correct speaker cable hookup the very first time.
Marantz 2016 AVR Remote
Omarbetad från grunden finns nu Marantz 2016 AVR Remote tillgänglig med helt ny design för iOS, Android Phone och tablets för den senaste generationen Marantz AV receivers. I kombination med flera nya funktioner har användargränssnittet blivit fullständigt uppdaterat. Kontrollera de vanliga funktionerna som standby, volym, källval och inställningar. Med nya landskapsläget för tablets kan du dessutom enkelt navigera och leta i de nätverksbaserade musiktjänsterna eller lokalt lagrade musiksamlingen och samtidigt se information och albumomslag på vad som spelas upp.
Vår nya uppspelningsfunktion gör det enkelt att skapa personliga spellistor med drag & drop-funktion till din uppspelningskö. Antingen trycker du på ”Play Now”, ”Play Next”, Play Next and Replace Queue” eller ”Add to End of Queue”. Därefter kan du spara din uppspelningskö som en spellista. Med nya Marantz 2016 AVR Remote blir din smartphone och tablet ett kraftfullt verktyg i hemmabioanläggningen. ”Because Music Matters”
*(stödjer modellerna: AV7702MkII, SR7010, SR6010, SR5010, NR1606 samt NR1506; för andra modeller vänligen ladda hem vår tidigare app ”Marantz Remote App”)
DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X / (update) Audyssey DSX Multikanal Stereo
MULTIROOM / CI
In- och utgångar